Sunday, April 1, 2012

beautiful things.

this is my current favorite song: beautiful things, gungor


all this pain, i wonder if i'll ever find my way.
i wonder if my life could really change at all.
all this earth, could all that is lost ever be found?
could a garden come up from this garden at all?
you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of dust.
you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us.

you make me new. you are making me new.

my heart is heavy as i feel tired and exhaustion from the long semester. i am dreading the end of the semester, because i know how painful the change will be. yet, i feel like God has been so good at giving me hope-showing me how he is changing me, how much he loves me. my team have been his instruments of love all year, but especially in the recent months of pain and loss. i am so thankful for his provision for me.