Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a little overwhelmed

wow. this semester is going to be tough.
long hours for clinicals.
long hours getting to and from clinicals.
a heavy work load for classes.
and trying to fit in one-on-ones & meetings among these other obligations
while trying to leave time for studying.
and still attempting to enjoy my last semester.
=(
i was feeling pretty overwhelmed both yesterday and today.
and then God sent heaps of my favorite people to hug me, encourage me, stop to talk to me.
it took quite a few of them before i realized that this was God's way of showing me his faithfulness.
he reminded me that i had fears and worries about last semester, but he saw me through it.
he called me to res. life AND nursing. and if he did, shouldn't i believe that he will be faithful to give me all i need to be successful at both?
the sermon on sunday was about trusting God. and as always, it is a lesson that i never seem to have a grasp on.

No comments: