Sunday, August 16, 2009

a no good, very bad day

some days i like being a grown-up.

the independence and excitement of it all. 
however, today was not one of those days.
today was instead a day that was filled with the harsh reality of being "up."

however, it was not a day that was all bad. 
i was blessed by the loving words & support of a few dear friends and my family.
it is hard to be too discouraged when my fan club is cheering me on and holding me up. 
thank you for providing me with so many dear ones to help me along, Jesus. 

this summer has been one of the busiest and most transitional of my life! blogging about these things is on my to-do list, but "more pressing" matters always seem to take priority. i do hope to put up pictures, stories and bits of what i have been learning these past months soon. stay tuned...