Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"w"

its been over a week since i made the decision to withdraw from my sewing class. i've never withdrawn from a class before and i was really reluctant to have a "W" on my transcript. however, i kept having it confirmed that i needed to not have that time commitment. it would require quite a number of hours in lab to complete my garments, which was making me feel stressed. but when i thought of not having that class, i just felt relieved. so, in the name of being a successful AAC and nursing student, i am no longer in sewing.

but i am thankful for the following:
to feel much more comfortable in front of a sewing machine
to have more time for nursing/res. life
to not feel as stressed
knowing my limits and setting boundaries
to be okay with a "w" on my transcript =)

No comments: