Thursday, February 26, 2009

interviews galore

it has been really good to be a part of the interview process for RAs next year. i know i don't have too much say in the final decisions made, but it still has been helpful for me to get a chance to interact with the candidates and get some closure.
however, it doesn't mean that it isn't hard for me, and that my heart doesn't ache just a little when i remember that i won't be doing this again next year. on the last night of group interviews, i got a little teary. i got it together before i had to talk or lead the group through their next activity. although my tired state probably did contribute to my tears, i know that there is more to it than that.
jacob & j keep teasing me about how i will be in tears all the time next year without them, but the truth is that they may not be that far off. i dragged my feet when God pulled me into res. life and now i am dragging me feet as this season is slowly coming to an end.

last night of group interviews-
abby, scotty, alison & lisa (denae was in class)

No comments: