Saturday, December 22, 2007

a purring heart

when you're used to hearing purring and suddenly it's gone, it's hard to silence the blaring sound of sadness. -missy altijd

as i told martha on our last one-on-one before break, one of the things i love most about being home is my sweet kitties. as i've been resting this week, it has brought my heart such joy to have one of my cats curled in the space my bent legs make, or to have whiskers and a wet nose rub against my face. oh, how i've missed davy and jane.




















there are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat. -tay hohoff
i couldn't agree more. =)

there are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats. -albert schweitzer
between christmas sounds and my purring animals, i've found quite a refuge this week.

are we really sure the purring is coming from the kitty and not from our very own hearts? -emme woodhull-bäche, translated
i often wonder this too-because if it is possible to purr, i'm sure i would have by now.

who would believe such pleasure from a wee ball o' fur? -irish saying
i think part of what make pleases me the most is the knowledge that my kitties are just as happy to see me as i am to see them.

























if i tried to tell you how much i love my cats, you wouldn't believe me - unless your heart is also meow-shaped and covered in stray fur. -lexie saige

No comments: