Friday, April 13, 2007

white as snow

today i typed up a possible theme for my apartments next year. it was inspired by cherie's cape for me, decorated with snowiness representing winters apartments. so the possible theme is snow!

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”
-Isaiah 1:18

i really want my residents next year to have the reminder to respond to the redemption we have in Christ. this response includes not only their interactions with each other, but in every area of their lives. my prayer is that with the reminder of the Lord's desire to redeem us and make us clean as snow, we will seek to reflect him in all we do. i certainly need that reminder!




i miss my family. today as i walked back after finishing my patho test, i felt a little sad to know that it would be a few more weeks before i would get to be with them. easter weekend was good, but it still doesn't make up for me missing paul's birthday this weekend. so much to do, but i still wish i could be there and give him a big 9-year-old hug...

2 comments:

Deborah King said...

What a sweet photo! You guys are just too cute. You're so fortunate ... you know that, don't you?

Deborah King said...

Alison .. that comment up there was me, Deborah .. I'm clueless why it says "interested!" I guess I am!