Monday, October 29, 2007

beach therapy

“it’s hard for me to put into words why i like the beach so much. everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy...beach therapy” --amy dykens

i certainly enjoyed beach therapy this weekend as i got to journey to the oregon coast with my wonderful staff. despite studying for my pharmocology test during down-time, it was a lovely weekend. i think the best past was that i found myself loving the people i spent my weekend without even noticing when i started loving them.

camp magruder. life stories. snuggling. sand. campfire. sunsets. gluten-free food. karaoke. hugs. dishes with martha. bunk buddies. gluten-free jokes. tillamook factory. the mushroom club. the rope swing. sleeping on shoulders in the car.











1 comment:

Mandipants said...

oh, this post makes me so happy.