Monday, October 8, 2007

making room

tonight's staff meeting was a blessing.

after staff reunion last night, i must admit, i wasn't sure that anything could compare to the joy in my heart that came from being around my "family" of last year. but then tonight happened. i soon found myself planning get-togethers in my head, smiling and having that familiar joy in my heart because of THIS group of people. no replacing or forgetting-just my heart making a little more room. how did that happen so fast?

1 comment:

Mandipants said...

I remember a time like that . . . Dane had come to visit so we rounded up as many as we could and reminisced and played Scene It. A few weeks later Jess left for Heaven. Our staff then came together - remember that rough week when everybody came to my apartment and we worshiped?

There were moments when I didn't think I could survive without PCWB . . . and there are moments I'm not sure I can survive without APT . . . but you make it =) You smile when you remember and you smile when you participate in whatever God has placed you in.