Monday, April 21, 2008

a magical evening

after dressing up and taking my room-mates' advice on which sweater to wear, it was time to begin the evening.

rob asked me a few times throughout the evening if i was having fun, and i hope i was as enthusiastic in my responses as i felt inside...

dinner was delicious. my date looked quite handsome in his tux. my corsage smelled lovely. laughter was plentiful. i'm developing a liking for pick-up trucks. the music was fun. the dancing was a bit on the ridiculous side, but i think we both were about equal in our levels of dancing talent. and our dancing lessons were quite useless with the type of music that was played. =) we went to starbucks after the dance and met up with the rest of our group: kristen, chris, cherie, tj, meagan and joel. cherie began to yawn and the crowd began to disperse. but our evening wasn't complete without watching x-men 3 in rob's truck (due to floor hours.)

i truly had a magical evening.











No comments: