Sunday, September 28, 2008

mindful of me

be thou my vision/o lord of my heart

i am so amazed by his love for me.
i am truly weak and full of unbelief-
on monday i knew, i really knew with all of my being that jesus is lord of my heart. and as i was in church today, i realized that in the days between monday night and sunday morning i had lost sight of that unmistakable truth.

how can God continue to be so patient with me?

"what are mere mortals that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?" -psalm 8:4

"the LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. the LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made. my mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. let every creature praise his holy name forever and ever." -psalm 145:8-9, 21

No comments: