Tuesday, September 2, 2008

blessings

in spite of the looming unknown related to the weeks of my preceptorship, i have been enjoying the peace of knowing i'm right where God wants me this year. obviously, i still am waiting to see what this looks like in many areas, but the past few days have been such a blessing/confirmation of what God has for me this year.

the list of blessings-
pillow talk with molly
"i get really chatty at night."
"i've noticed."

having time to work out
chapel with amanda, whitney and danielle
coffee with becca
sunshine
the dice game with bethany on my bed
class with jodi
hanging out in the rose garden with alyssa
watermelon
imagine iff with the AACs
kettle corn
friends stopping by
talking to mommy
class with heather
bumping into julianne
class with becca, jana and teddi
being present/laughing while lisa dug through my HUGE box of peanuts to discover her present
walking home with abby
nap time
martha wood as my AC
class with rob
john anderberg showing up at my door
staff meeting
the kyle bilinski fan club
riding back to woolman on devan's motorcycle (what?!?)
the slapping video for the who-knows-how-many-time with the extra magic of "life in technicolor" by coldplay