Saturday, July 21, 2007

grumpy me

i woke up this morning in a foul disposition. after acting out of sorts, i became annoyed with myself for acting in such a way which only seemed to add to my current mood. a few hours passed before i was finally able to pinpoint the source of my frustration. during this process, i must say that my family was quite gracious to me.

i realized that i don't feel ready to go back to school. despite the few weeks that separate me from returning to campus, i feel a bit unprepared and nervous to return. i have my doubts about the upcoming year and especially enduring the physical strain of walkabout again. even though i did it last year, i still feel unsure of myself. and besides that, i love being home and don't want to leave this comfortable place that has once again become "normal."

i feel like susan, needing very much to hear aslan say,
"you have been listening to your fears, child...come let me breathe on you."
-prince caspian

1 comment:

Mr. John said...

You sure were grumpy.
You're doing better today!