Saturday, July 14, 2007

staying up late tonight...

















i am so excited to have john come home today from veritas! i've missed him this week. i kept thinking of things i wanted to tell him and stories to share with him. i even found myself missing the guy who keeps me up later than i would choose. it felt so strange to go to bed when i said i was going to bed this week, and not ending up staying up an hour or two later!


yesterday we went to a baseball game (yes, without john-but he doesn't care about baseball much.) sitting next to mommy made me realize how much i treasure my family. it is so special to have many of the same experiences, to have viewed the same movies and read the same books. to share the same sense of humor and laugh together about the same silliness-to think and speak of the same things at the same time-it all makes my heart so happy.

No comments: