Monday, November 5, 2007

good family time


















on friday afternoon, i met with martha to have my one-on-one. during the course of the conversation, our talk turned to my weekend plans. when i reminded her of my family's trip to visit me, she asked what we would be doing. i explained the indefinite nature of our activities, but to this she smiled.
"i have a feeling anytime you guys are together, you have good family time. that's what you're doing this weekend-having good family time."
and that is just what happened.

several conclusions that i have reached because of this weekend:
-catch phrase is a splendid game.
-food always tastes better when you eat it with people you love.
-nursing school is less scary when your brothers hug you.
it was a good weekend-lots of food, rest, movies, games, hugs and laughing. yep, i love my family.


1 comment:

.justin said...

this would explain where they were this weekend!!!


... i was wondering ...