Sunday, August 31, 2008

a few highlights

highlights of the past few days-
decorating the apartment with molly
putting things on the wall by magic
getting all sorts of calls from my RAs
pancakes for dinner
the offer of tea every few hours
laughing
my staff
the hoedown
hugs
dancing with kaitlin
dancing with steven and kaitlin
worship in the amphitheater
making a slideshow of silly staff pictures for our all-area meeting

after being here for almost three weeks, my senior year is going to commence.
tomorrow's the first day of classes, and i am so excited to begin my one-on-ones and begin classes...
and just a tiny bit sad, knowing that this is the last time.
but my prayer continues to be that i would enjoy what God is giving me,
that i would do what he asks of me during this season and
trusting him to provide for the rest.




3 comments:

Mandipants said...

Senior year is full of a lot of "lasts" - recognize them, remember them, enjoy them - but don't forget that you'll have a lot of "first" too. Cherish it all. It goes by way too fast, even when you consciously tell yourself "It's only the first week/semester" etc. =)


xoxo

Whitney said...

I agree with Amanda. Even though my "senior" year was... interesting.

This is the first year I've missed the hoedown. And worship in the amp. and Free dutch bros day.

Soak it up, my darling. ;)

Unknown said...

Anaheim Ducks Jerseys, CHL Jerseys, Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys, Chicago Bears Jerseys, Kids NHL Hoodies Jerseys, Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys, 2015 New Jerseys, Winnipeg Jets Jerseys, NHL Camo Jerseys, Ottawa Senators Jerseys, 2015 New Nike NFL Jerseys, Houston Texans Jerseys, Cleveland Browns Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, New England Patriots Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Shoes, New Orleans Saints Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Slingbacks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys, Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys,