Monday, September 3, 2007

staff dinner

tonight at staff dinner we did something i liked-
we went around the table and said our high and low point for the week.
(and by the way, i really like my staff.)
i said that my high point was my room-mate adventures this weekend.
my low point was missing out on church at fbc for the 2nd week in a row when john was on the worship team.

a few other points of the day-not completely high, but quite happy:

-the realization that my co-ra this year and last year both have only one vowel in their last name and they both have 3 of that vowel. yep, i'm a nerd.
-hearing kyle play the harmonica in chapel
-if my name was all-are-on instead of al-is-on, i would have a lord-of-the-rings-ish name, according to martha
-making a survey, containing statements that needed to be rated from "completely agree as a 5" to "completely disagree as a 1" and filling it out myself.
for example, some of the statements were as follows:
i like twirly skirts. rating:4
i like to dance in twirly skirts. rating:5
i have recently danced in a twirly skirt. rating:5
red is my favorite color. rating:2
i look cute today. rating:4.5
my style of learning is reading/writing. rating:5

lots of classes and an early morning, but it was a good day.

No comments: