Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i brought a boy home

i brought a boy home for easter. and for the record, he isn't my boyfriend (which rob pointed out, could be worthy of even more gossip than if he was just my boyfriend.) =)

rob is one of my favorite guys at school. we get along really well. but i have to admit, i didn't really think about all the implications when i asked rob if he wanted to come home with me, in response to his lack of easter plans. i asked. he said "sure." and then just a few days later i was sitting in a pick-up truck, listening to country music and heading home.

even though i'm sure i subjected myself to countless stares and gossip at church, i had a great weekend with my family and rob. i'm glad he came home with me

favorite moments from my easter weekend-
losing monopoly (if only we hadn't bought the utilities!)
batman
strawberry allergies
the dice game
a certain camo easter basket
enchanted
the tour of our fair town
dying eggs
walker park
catch phrase with aunt connie, lorie and grandma
gluten free food
the egg hunt
rob in a shirt and tie
mission impossible
uno attack
late-night conversations
four-square with a basketball






No comments: