Thursday, March 6, 2008

a year ago

a year ago today i started blogging. it was the day after i met my new staff (for this year), the day i started my first clinicals-so much has changed since then and so much has stayed the same. God is still teaching me to trust. God is still revealing himself to me in new and personal ways, that continue to amaze and bless me. 

tuesday night was beautiful. i wondered if i could find room in my heart for a new staff, and God showed me that he would make the room. i anticipate great and glorious things from what God has called me to in the days to come. 

learning names, hitting each other with the cheer stick, laughing...
i don't think it will be hard to fall in love with this group either.



2 comments:

Mandipants said...

ooof! it's so small =) I can't see who is on your staff =(

alicat said...

now try...
=)