Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ready or not

its hard to believe that tonight marks the beginning.

tonight is the first res. life meeting for next year.
we sign our contracts.
we are together as a staff for the first time.
i'm nervous.
i'm excited.
i'm an AAC.
oh goodness.
i close my eyes and remember the nervous glances, the name games, the hesitant smiles and arms around each other as pictures were taken, when we were still getting used to the idea of this change for the year to come...
the past two years have been better than i could have imagined.
i'm trusting he will continue to amaze me, change me, mold me, bless me with the people he places in my life.

year 1

















year 2

















year 3-ready or not, here it comes!

1 comment:

Mandipants said...

OH man, I remember that night too! I was so nervous =) Julie and I were all giggles outside because we were scared, lol.