Wednesday, January 23, 2008

no apology

yesterday i had a conversation with a dear friend and staffie...

she was talking about how we shouldn't feel like we need to apologize for the things God is leading us through. it may be different from what others are doing. it may feel strange. it may be the complete opposite of what is natural or comfortable to us. but if we are obeying God, we shouldn't have to apologize for what God has called us into.

here are the three things that God is leading me through right now. as hard as they can each be at times, i am also able to see the blessing and reward of my obedience and trust (or at least attempts at!) in these areas-

1) nursing school

2) res. life

3) singleness

praise God for his strong hand around my trembling one. praise God for his reassurance. praise God for his marvelous and astounding plans for my life. and praise God for growing me and stretching me in spite of my complaints and lack of trust.

2 comments:

Mandipants said...

amen

John said...

Yes, Praise God for His strong hand around you!