Thursday, March 8, 2007

family

"there's no vocabulary for love within a family, love that's lived in but not looked at, love within the light of which all else is seen, the love within which all other love finds speech. that love is silent." -t. s. eliot

jesus, thank you for my family.
my biological family, who mean the world to me.
my room-mates, who tease, support and love me and keep me sane.
my staffies, who i've grown to love more than i could have imagined possible.

jesus, you have given me all that i need. you knew that i need my family and you have more than provided with all these amazing individuals. some i've known longer than others, but all of them were so obviously placed in my life by you.

last night at staff meeting was special. sitting around our table, eating, laughing. deciding whether or not the new computer game was appropriate or if the blackberries should be placed on spikes. =) talking about retreat plans. (will there be cable? march madness has some people concerned) hugs all around. i love looking around and seeing faces, who i love and that i know love me back.

No comments: