Thursday, March 22, 2007

wakey wakey, eggs and bakey


good morning sunshine. 4:30 a.m. i definitely wasn't prepared for amanda standing over my bed, waking me up so early. i thought i had overslept, because of my late night finishing my paper...so i sat up pretty quickly...only to find out that it was initiation morning. awesome.

last night should have given me a hint. we decorated the capes that the new team would wear all day. we planned the sequence of events for that morning. we even got the supply kits ready for them. i did think it was a little strange that we were doing everything so far in advance...our supposed date for initiation was april 12th.

needless to say, my staff got less sleep than danielle, cherie and i...and the rest of my staffies next year. yay for res. life! =)

i am currently wearing an awesome cape decorated by cherie since i am taking over winters apartments next year. i am also the proud owner of a hideously ugly, sequined yellow hand bag which attaches to my wrist. i get to wear pretty clothes to compliment these accessories. and if anyone asks me about my outfit, i get to respond with the line from vintage21's jesus videos: "you are all evil. there is no hope. that's all. thank you."

No comments: