Monday, February 11, 2008

homecoming!

although i wasn't feeling the best, i won't deny the thrill of being a princess. =)


my hair was such a pain that jenny threatened to cut it off!























but i convinced her curling my hair was better than cutting it all off...























the finished product-the hard work of jenny and jodi!























george fox vs. linfield



















entering with my prince, ethan



















walking to our positions



















getting my flowers



















freshman through junior royalty



















the whole homecoming court



















i'm quite the happy princess... =)



















the king and queen are crowned-evan and amber! yay!



















my room-mates and amazing hair-masters



















lacey and me...and our mascot























even though i didn't feel good, i showed my school spirit by proudly wearing my homecoming t-shirt and staying for the whole game. =)























what a close and exciting game! and we won!



















my lovely flowers

















the evening made me feel very special and loved!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

1. I'm so glad you got on court. I like most of the Homecoming Court selections this year. :)
2. Way to go roomies, your hair looked AMAZING! Curls like that are no easy task.
3. I'm SOOOO glad Evan and Amber won King and Queen. Truly amazing people, those two. :)

4. Love ya!