Wednesday, February 6, 2008

junior princess

i got home from clinicals today to discover an e-mail in my inbox informing me that i am the junior princess!

part of me feels like this isn't a big deal, but another part of me is squealing and jumping up and down.
fun things about this princess thing:
1) the junior prince is an awesome guy. and bonus: taller than me!
2) lacey is seriously my fairy godmother.
3) i have two dress options, both borrowed from the lovely ladies of riley house.
4) i get to dress up!
5) i get to have saturday morning brunch with alumni. i've heard its a little long, but good food is served.
6) i have the official title of princess. this alone gives me a thrill. =)
7) my friends voted for me and nominated me and love me.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Congrats tootz!! I'm sooooooo excited for you. :)